LOL! Someone is bitter…
I know it is unreadable, but it was the best picture I could get with my webcam. It says, “Finals monster is coming…to kill…your future in law!” I’ll probably erase it before I leave so some scared person doesn’t see it as an omen!
I’m much more confident than I should be this morning. I did not study at all this time. Ruh roh! However, I feel much less nervous than I did before my Contracts exam. Also, I saw my uber hot marine classmate (sadly, married with a child and twins on the way!) already this morning. He is nice and nice looking. :p
FYI, I probably seem proud of my procrastination or like I don’t care about law school, but nothing could be further from the truth. I’m ashamed of my procrastination and I’m an awful perfectionist. I desperately want to do well, but I’m one of those people who procrastinates in order to blame my potential failure on something other than my innate worth or intelligence. If I procrastinate, I can say to myself, “I just failed because I didn’t study.” as opposed to trying with all my effort, still failing and having to face the truth that I am not good enough! It is a terrible strategy to maintain my self-image, but I can’t seem to break away from it, despite the pain and anxiety it causes.
“14 Signs Your Perfectionism has Gotten Out of Control” http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/06/why-perfectionism-is-ruin_n_4212069.html
- Mom Takes Final Exams, Part 1 (savannahlawschool.wordpress.com)
- Law School Rankings by Elite Employment Outcomes (taxprof.typepad.com)
- Things You Didn’t Learn In Law School: The Importance of Mentors (mycase.com)
- Get Answers About Common February LSAT Concerns (usnews.com)
- Friday Morning Fun: ABA Fines, Censures Law School For Allowing in Students Who Had Not Taken the LSAT (whatthehelliswater.com)
- Harder Michigan Bar Is Here To Stay (abovethelaw.com)
- State Bars Should Add Drafting to the Bar Exam (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- More on the Future of Law School (slaw.ca)
- Law School Grads Still Struggling, Outnumber Available Positions (educationnews.org)