I’m seriously considering getting back in the game. All of your comments, likes, and talking to my brother and sister-in-law, gives me confidence. I’m even talking to people on Fetlife again. …Shh.
However, school starts again on the 9th. I need to put a lot more effort into this semester. School always causes anxiety or depression. In turn, I brush people off or ignore them, not because I dislike them or don’t care, but because I am too wrapped up in anxiety or sadness. Half of my relationships ended because of the distance I created as a result of school and more than one budding relationship stopped because I accidentally gave the impression that I did not like the person.
- Taboo: Anxiety & Depression (contemplatingsensibility.wordpress.com)
- The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People (worldobserveronline.com)
- 4 Simple Steps To Stop Dating Anxiety (anxietykey.com)
- Silencing the Inner Critic (anxiousgirlsguidetodating.wordpress.com)
- The Downside of Being Intelligent (badboyslifestyle.com)
- Getting anxious over Anxiety Depression? (weightlossactionplan.wordpress.com)
- Looking To Find True Love? Here’s Real Dating Advice For Finding Love, And How To Find A Relationship Perfect For You, By Relationship Expert Sheila Paxton. (virtual-strategy.com)
- Pondering dating… (muminadaydream.wordpress.com)
- Internet Relationships (collegeadjustment.wordpress.com)