LMFAO! My Legal Research and Writing Professor is freaking awesome!
A C+ makes you happy! In fact, not having the lowest grade in the class is a wonderful thing! It can no longer be taken for granted.
Going from low “emerging” [aka you are clueless] to “competent”, by 1 point [aka you still have a long way to go before this quality of work would not result in being disbarred], is cause for celebration!
In some classes, simply passing, no matter how low the grade is, becomes a gift from Gods you aren’t sure you believe in. Whereas, you used to cry over B+s…Yes, you were that person and look how you fell.
Lilah you make so much more sense to me! Also, woah! Lilah is a masochist, lending credence to my theory that Law School is for serious Masochists,
- Attorney Offers Students 1,000 Reasons To Skip Law School (forbes.com)
- The Law School Bubble Bursts (dish.andrewsullivan.com)
- Brilliant People Still Applying to Law School (lawschooltuitionbubble.wordpress.com)
- Lack of Jobs Has Students Steering Away From Legal Career (thekeygettingin.wordpress.com)
- Calif. high court mulling release of law test data (sacbee.com)
- ‘I Consider Law School A Waste Of My Life And An Extraordinary Waste Of Money’ (businessinsider.com)
- The List: Law School Survival (undeniableruth.com)
- Law less alluring as field of study (staradvertiser.com)
- Another Underemployed Lawyer Says Going To Law School By Default Is A Mistake (businessinsider.com)