Wow, surprisingly, I don’t feel bad about it! I feel okay! I don’t think I aced it, but I don’t think I failed either. The annoying thing is I won’t know until January and I have no way of objectively knowing because it all depends in the curve. I’m a little nervous because I felt okay about our practice midterm and I scored below average. Plus, I missed a lot of class, not enough to get kicked out, but enough that he can lower our grade “at his discretion” as much as 1/3. Therefore, I could pass the exam, but still fail the class. The policy does not discriminate between excused and unexcused absences. My psychiatrist called him a savage for not excusing my absences that were directly from Depression. For now I feel happy though because I thought I would feel awful after the exam!
- How to Survive Exams (courtneyheff.wordpress.com)
- Final Exam Preparation How To (benuambassador.wordpress.com)
- Should we teach our kids how to fail? (notafrumpymum.com)
- SVGS Fall Exam Schedule Dec. 9-13 (svgsstudentnews.wordpress.com)
- Final Exam Strategies (affordableschoolsonline.com)